The social media posts have been great to watch and observe the engagement that’s been created, but now is the time to adapt to the next phase. Perhaps we need to shift the focus from performance to health as we transition from social isolation to social integration. I wish the best you as we move forward together and be the leaders we are called to be.
I have put a list of resources together for you to use. This list is not all inclusive. If you have other links, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CSCCa and NSCA Joint Consensus Guidelines
- COVID-19 RETURN TO TRAINING – Guidance on Safe Return to Training For Athletes, National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) COVID-19 Return to Training Taskforce
- NATA – Pre-Return and Return-to-Campus Preparation and Communication Plan
- CDC: Infection Prevention and Control Assessment Tool for Outpatient Settings (2016)
- BOC Facility Principles (2015)
- CDC Guideline for Isolation Precautions: Preventing Transmission of Infectious Agents in Healthcare Settings (2019)
- NCAA Core Principles of Resocialization of Sport
- American College Health Association (ACHA) COVID-19 Resources