Strong & Conditioned
A definition of PERFORMANCE is the action or process of carrying out or accomplishing an action, task, or function.
A definition of STRENGTH is the ability to apply force against and opposing resistance.
A definition of CONDITIONING is the ability to adapt to a situation or situations and succeed.
The Latin root of COMPETE is ‘competere’ means to “strive with” as opposed to ”strive against.”
With everything going on in society today, how can we be stronger and in the best condition to handle the challenges we are facing? How can we champion the cause for social justice while pursuing a more civil society? How can we face the opponent of discrimination, hate, bigotry, marginalizing, racism, oppression, etc., and WIN! I want to strive with everyone to win Championships in OUR humanity. Our performance right now matters!
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Where does my strength come from?
- What areas do I need to strengthen?
- How can I get stronger?
- What have I been conditioned to think and believe about each other?
- What areas have I been conditioned to ignore?
- How can I improve our conditioning?
- How can I develop my game plan to defeat the opponent?
- What plays to I need to add to my playbook?
- What type of people do you need on your Championship Team?
- Are you committed? Do you have each other’s back?
- Are you confident in using your strengths?
- Are you eliminating your weaknesses?
- Are you in Game shape?
- Do you have your mind right?
Do YOU understand who OUR opponent is? Together we can do this!!! I am calling on all my teammates to come together and tackle these issues. Keep your eyes up, run your feet, and wrap up. Bring your best preparation, compete, and do your job. Where are you??? The answer is “Right Here, Right Now!”